HDANYWHERE LIMITED PRODUCT GUARANTEE
WHO WE ARE
- We are HDCONNECTIVITY trading as HDANYWHERE (“HDA”), a limited company registered
under number 06046737 in England and Wales with its registered offices at The Haysfield, Malvern, WR14 1GF, United Kingdom.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
We, HDANYWHERE warrant to you, the end user of the HDA hardware (the “Products”) that on the date of delivery of the Products to you, and from that date to the end of the period specified in your user manual or to the end of the period as extended by paragraph 3 if applicable (the "Guarantee Period"), the Products shall:
- match any description that has been provided to you;
- be free from any significant defects in their design, the materials used to make them, and
the way they are made;
- be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act 2015); and
- The HDA PRO acknowledges and agrees that the HDA PRO shall be solely responsible for fulfilling its obligations to the End User and any agreement entered into with that End User.
- be fit for any purpose held out by us.
We offer this guarantee to all our customers who are resident and have an address in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
EXTENDING YOUR GUARANTEE
On registering your Products with HDA Cloud, the guarantee offered in paragraph 2 by us will automatically extend for a period of three years, provided that your registration takes place within 30 days from the date of delivery. The three year guarantee extension starts automatically from the date that the original guarantee ends.
HOW TO CLAIM ON YOUR GUARANTEE AND YOUR REMEDIES
Subject to paragraphs 5 and 6 of this guarantee, Your sole remedies under Our guarantee to You are as follows:
- Up to 30 days: we will replace your product
- After 30 days and up to the end of the 2-year standard guarantee period: we will repair or replace your product. If we are unable to repair or replace your product, we will provide you with a 100% credit of the price paid for the defective product redeemable in the HDA Factory Store.
- After the 2-year standard guarantee period, i.e. within the 3-year guarantee extension period, all guarantee claims are handled directly by HDA in Malvern, England in a return-to-base manner.
- If after the 2-year standard guarantee period, and within the 3-year guarantee extension period, we are unable to repair or replace your product, we will provide you with a 70% credit of the price paid for the defective product redeemable in the HDA Factory Store.
- Incremental devaluation then occurs at a rate of 10% per year. So within year 4 since date of purchase = 60% credit value redeemable in the HDA Factory Store. Within year 5 since date of purchase = 50% credit value redeemable in the HDA Factory Store.
- Discontinued or out of production items will be credited at fair market value towards a current product of equal or comparable capabilities and cost redeemable in the HDA Factory Store. Fair market value is determined by HDA.
In order to claim under the guarantee given to you in paragraph 2 you will need to:
- give us notice in writing of your intention to claim under the guarantee during the Guarantee Period, and do so within a reasonable time after finding that some or all of the Products do not comply with the guarantee set out in paragraph 2;
- show that the Products that you claim are defective, have been examined by a HDA Pro or other authorised or suitably qualified installer, and that they have confirmed in writing that the suspected defect in the Products stems solely from a fault in the HDA hardware;
- give us a reasonable opportunity to examine the Products in question;
- provide us with an order number and a dated sales or delivery receipt from an HDA Distributor, HDA Pro or other authorised dealer, reseller or installer of the Products.
- obtain from us in advance of returning the Products a return merchandise authorisation and/or case number; and
- (if asked to do so by us) return such Products to our place of business at our cost.
CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE YOUR GUARANTEE DOESN’T APPLY
We shall not be liable for the Products’ failure to comply with the guarantee set out in paragraph 2 in any of the following events:
- If you make any further use of the Products after giving us notice of an issue in accordance with paragraph 5;
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, use and maintenance of the Products;
- the defect arises as a result of your use of the Products with any other software or hardware that is not compatible with the Products;
- the products are used by you for any commercial purpose, including rental or demonstrative purposes;
- you alter or repair the Products without the written consent of HDA;
- the defect arises as a result of an act of god, fair wear and tear, or your misuse, abuse, unreasonable use, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage of the Products or by any other causes unrelated to defective hardware or manufacturing;
- where the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed;
- where the warranty seal on the system has been altered, defaced or removed; or
- where the Products differ from their description as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
TRANSFERRING YOUR GUARANTEE TO SOMEONE ELSE
HDA will not accept any liability under such guarantee unless you are the original customer or can produce a letter or chain of letters from the original customer and subsequent customers (where appropriate) transferring the benefit of the guarantee to you.
PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS GUARANTEE
This guarantee does not cover products sold and clearly marked “as is”, “B-grade”, or with faults. This guarantee does not apply to any system software that is preinstalled in the HDA hardware, or is subsequently provided via update or upgrade releases. Any and all HDA software is licensed to you under the terms of a separate end user licence agreement found here.
HOW THIS GUARANTEE WORKS WITH OUR EULA
We may void this guarantee if we reasonably believe that the HDA system has been used in a manner that violates terms of our separate End User Licence Agreement (EULA) for the HDA software. You assume all-risk and liabilities associated with the use of third party products in conjunction with the Products.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
This guarantees is in addition to your statutory rights (including under the Consumer Rights Act) which are not affected by this guarantee.
GENERAL TERMS OF THIS GUARANTEE
Except as provided in this guarantee, we shall have no liability to you in respect of the Products’ failure to comply with the guarantee set out in paragraph 2.
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this guarantee at any time although for the avoidance of doubt any guarantees that are in existence at such a time will be honoured.
These Conditions shall apply to any repaired or replacement Product supplied by us.
GUARANTEE CONTACT INFORMATION
To contact (email@example.com) or call HDANYWHERE Technical Support (call charges will depend on your telephone provider. Please check with your operator for exact charges).
The team is available 9am - 5pm weekdays.
To help us handle your query promptly, please have your invoice number and model SKU and serial ready.