We are bringing new MHUBs, new control capabilities and uControl Remote to EI Live! to show you our idea of the Everyday Smart Home next week.
- 0:45 - "We're going guns blazing" ...demos that you will see at EI Live! next week (13/9/2023).
- 1:16 - Two control system level demos: we will showcase a multrioom demo and a single room demo with full control (inc. uControl Remote) controlling MHUBs (video distribution), MZMA (audio distribution), Sonos, Blusound, Samsung TVs, KNX, Lutron, Rako lights, Shelly relay controlled blinds, two Samsung TVs and a guest appearance from Meridian speakers for good measure.
- 4:47 - uControl Remote: all demos to feature primary control from our new smart remote.
- 8:55 - Three new MHUBs: x3 new MHUB systems (4x4, 6x6 and 16x16) all with full 'uControl inside' capabilities
- 11:05 - Traditional control systems vs uControl: our controller is built into our hardware reducing system cost (deployment and cost). How we intend on providing a smart home experience to the under served mid-market who typically can't afford this type of luxury.
- 19:30 - How much is the uControl Remote going to cost? Hint: we're not saying yet!!! But it is cheaper than the control system option and you will need to go to EI Live! to hear the announcement first
- 20:55 - We'd love a chat. Visit us on Stand 11 or follow us on socials: Brand new website https://ucontrol.world to explain what uControl is and what it can do.